New Patient Forms, What to expect & Map and Directions to Dr. Karkare's office
Your first visit to Contemporary Dental Arts involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
For New Patients looking to become established as a long term patient with us should expect their 1st visit to our office to include:
- Full Series of X-Rays (D0210)
- Panoramic X- Ray (D0330)
- Full Comprenshive Exam (D0150)
- Once Dr. Karkare reviews your X-rays and completes the Full Comprehensive Exam, she will be able to provide you with a full treatment plan for any Restorative work, as well as what type of cleaning will be needed for you.
For New Patients coming into the office for a Problem focused area, or Emergency visit should expect the following on their visit to our office in order to determine what treatment she would reccomend for you:
- Periapical X-Ray (D0220)
- and/or Panoramic X-Ray (D0330)
- Limited Exam (D0140)
- Once Dr. Karkare reviews your X-Ray(s) and completes the Limited Exam she will be able to determine the best course of treatment to help you.
New Patient Forms
We can't wait to meet you! Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Follow this link to print the forms: /docs/2016%20New%20Pt%20ppwk(2).pdf
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor and staff.
We look forward to your first visit!